We are monitoring the situation in relation to coronavirus (Covid-19), following both regional and national developments.
Given the situation we have cancelled scheduled pilot group visits. We will review this as the situation develops.
We send our love and support out to everyone living with the effects of cancer in these uncertain and challenging times.
We were hoping to run 4 pilot group visits this summer (2020).
While we complete the renovation of the barn we’re inviting groups of up to six young adults to stay in the farmhouse for each visit. The aims of the pilot are:
- to welcome our first groups of young people to stay
- to gather feedback from visitors and inform the development of the project
- to evaluate how Flynne’s Barn can help meet the needs of young people affected by cancer
- to test run outdoor and creative activities
If you are aged between 18-25 years and are living with the effects of cancer this is a chance to make friends, find support and enjoy the beauty of the Lake District. When the barn is ready we’ll be welcoming teenagers too.
- 7-10th May (cancelled)
- 4 – 7th June (cancelled)
- 25 – 28th June (cancelled)
- 9 – 12th July cancelled)